Skip to content
- Before you play, understand the rules of every game. It’s too easy to make expensive mistakes if you don’t know what you’re doing.
- Make peace with the fact that you’re going to kill yourself in the long run. So, make sure you’re not playing with money (your bankroll) that you’re all right to lose.
- Make sure that every platform you’re entering has a strong (recent) reputation for paying customers. If it takes a few weeks to get a bank cable or months to get a paper check, skip the web
- Don’t listen to the naysayers who say that a platform is hacked or a scam unless they have evidence.
Stick to table games, video poker or poker if you want to that the house edge as much as you can, and win less money.
- Understand that making the right play pays off in the long run. It doesn’t mean you’re going to see the (positive) results of playing the right way or playing the right games right now.
- Don’t chase the losses. Chances are you’re probably going to lose more.
- Betting processes are not operating. Only use them for fun.
- Join the 2-3 areas of gambling. You’re going to have even more game options and flexibility (online casinos), more games to play (online poker) and the best deals to choose from (sports betting). And you’re not going to be so spread out that you’re not going to be able to earn VIP points or other bonuses.